We work with athletes from all competitive levels (Professional-Youth) to enhance their performance, achieve greater well-being and restore metal health.
Some of the Sport Psychology services we offer:
- Individual Sport Psychology sessions
- Group or Team Sport Psychology sessions
- Coach Counseling/Consultation
- Sport Psychology Workshops and Educational Presentations
- Concussion Recovery Support Group
- Mental Skills Assessments
- Chronic Pain/Injury Recovery
Sport Psychology can help with:
- Confidence and Mental Toughness
- Anxiety & Coping with Pressure
- Mental Blocks/Fear
- Over-training & Burnout
- Focus & Concentration
- Managing Expectations & Perfectionism
- Team Chemistry
- Injury Recovery
- Life after Sport
- Sadness & Depression
- Controlling Anger
- Psychological Well-Being
Here is a list of insurances we accept: Aetna, BayCare, Cigna and Evernorth, Humana, Optum, PPO insurance companies, UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH.
Payment Terms for Therapy Appointments:
In person appointments can be paid for at the time of service. Insurance, cash, check and credit cards accepted. Online or telephone appointments must be paid in advance by Zelle, Paypal or Credit/Debit. Non-profit rates will run $40-80 per session. Normal retail price is $120-$150 per session. You can pay securely online using Zelle or Paypal using your debit/credit or bank account.
Click here to pay for a session.
For further information you can contact Dr. Jeri DeVale: email@example.com / (727) 374-3092